Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sorry about Lack of Posts

 School has been taking up most of my time studying and writing and such. Occasionally played some Minecraft (what do you guys think about 1.3.01?) My old laptop can't really handle the whole load that Minecraft burdens.  Wish I had some more money to build my own computer but can't seem to make any money. What kind of tips do you guys have on making side money? Well anyway, I've been using my Nokia E72 for the past month or so, and I have to say, it is one of the best phones I have had. The multitasking, the Flash, the camera, etc. are all better than the iPhone 3G that I previously had. And the battery life, is absolutely amazing. Granted I'm not on my phone 24/7, one charge can last me about 4 days! The applications might not be as extensive as the App Stores, but the phone it's self has more features already. The only minor problem I had was applications trying to use my 3G connection instead of my Wifi but after another try it would go to the Wifi, so not that bad. Well, that's about it for now, I'll get back to you soon! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I never even thought about applications using different connections... damn totally different to PC's after all. I have an iPhone as well, but don't use it that much for bandwith intense applications.

    And: RL before blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgive you... how bout you visit my blog sometime to make up for it?

    http://donotseethepoint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete